There are a lot of services out there that will offer to help you with your Disability Tax Credit and CPP disability applications but none have the proven record of success, the commitment to their clients and the unblemished reputation for integrity and expertise of Disability Credit Canada.
Some companies are single minded in the pursuit of their own agenda. At Disability Credit Canada we’re relentless in our pursuit of yours. You’ll never have to worry about whether your application is properly filled out and filed, whether your doctor supplied the right information or whether your application will get stuck in bureaucratic limbo. With Disability Credit Canada on your side you stand better than a 90% chance of getting approved.
These are the top 8 reasons why Disability Credit Canada is THE company you should choose:
1. Honest, FREE AssessmentWe don’t tell you straightaway no-problem you qualify for disability tax credits & benefits. In fact, we do just quite the opposite – we do ask all the questions, and we do need all your answers. We can’t help you if we don’t know everything, so you can expect us to go through all the facts, dates, questions necessary for us to tell you exactly how much and how well we can help you. And if we know it won’t end well, we won’t waste your time. We won’t even encourage you to apply if we know from the start that your case wouldn’t stand a chance in the CRA’s evaluation.
2. Over 90% Success RateDisability credits & benefits is ALL we do and our high success rate is due to our unwavering commitment to our clients. It all starts with a thorough assessment and case evaluation done by our disability benefit specialists; it is then continued with a proprietary case formulation process we’ve developed over the years. Our case formulation process is matriculate and extensive making sure your case is going to be so strong and compelling that the CRA can’t deny it.
3. Unparalleled ExperienceWe are disability experts & advocates & we specialize in disability credits & benefits. We’re not accountants or finance professionals whose concern lie with the numbers and all they do is fill out couple of lines within the DTC form then send it to the CRA. We’re not lawyers, either, whose endgame is a lawsuit or a settlement and work is often done by junior assistants.
We’ve helped hundreds of disabled Canadians from all over Canada, for us it’s not about filling out forms rather building a strong case that we can present to the CRA and get approved for as many years as possible.
4. Full ServiceWe will take care of your application from beginning to end! All that is required from you is to sign our client agreement and provide us with the right permissions. Once we start working on your case we will fill out all applicable forms, we will communicate with your doctor/s and guide them throughout the application form, we will communicate with the CRA on regular basis and we will make sure that all credits and benefits have been applied for.
5. Advocacy for the DisabledOur advocacy for the disabled is not confined to our work on behalf of our DTC clients. We stay involved in disability rights at every level from the practical to the legislative, promoting the cause of the disabled, lobbying against restrictive amendments to legislation and raising awareness of the fight for disabled rights.
6. Medical Practitioner CommunicationDoctors are busy folks and filling out disability tax credit forms is not at the top of their priority list. In some cases doctors may not cooperate as they are unfamiliar with the disability tax credit process and criteria.
We will communicate with your doctors multiple times, we will guide them through the required criteria and we will ensure that the disability tax credit form is filled out to our satisfaction.
7. Maximize all credits and benefitsOnce we get your disability tax credit application approved we then analyze your account and make sure we leave no stone un-turned in applying for all applicable credits and benefits to maximize your refund.
8. NO win NO feeWe are so confident that we can get your disability claim approved that we won’t get paid unless you do!!
We’re not profit-oriented. While we’re a private company that helps you process your disability claims, we don’t force you to give up money you don’t have. In the few occasions applications we carefully helped complete didn’t make the cut, we never asked to be compensated for our hard work. And that’s okay, and we intend to keep it that way. You can definitely hold us for our no win, no fee guarantee because we would never feel right about profiting off your losses.