Disability Credit Canada is a Toronto based company passionate about helping Canadians with disabilities receive disability tax credits from the Canadian government.
We are looking to “spread the word” and reach out to disabled Canadians and their families to let them know about the disability tax credit program and in doing so offer them our disability tax credit application services.
To achieve this goal we are currently looking to hire 1-3 freelance content writers to help us create meaningful, engaging content around various disabilities and life as a disabled person in Canada.
- Write 1-3 articles per week (1000 words plus) on the topic of disability in Canada
- Write audience-centric articles using current Canadian news & events
- Write about issues, challenges and/or experiences faced by disabled Canadians
- Write creative, engaging content that is easily shared on social media platforms
- Ensure your articles are search engine optimized using SEO best practices
- Must be passionate about helping people with disabilities
- Knowledge and/or first hand experience with disabilities in Canada (you or a family member)
- Experience writing for the web, blogging, SEO
- Experience writing for social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English and/or Communications
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate how are they able to “amplify” their content with the use of social media, publications or other online platforms
- When applying please describe your experience with disability or disabled people in your cover letter
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com